Effective as of February 2018
- LICENSE : This Website is owned and operated by SHAML, and this TOU provides to you (identified herein as “you” or a “user” or with “your”) a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, nontransferable, and nonsublicenseable license to use this Website, conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this TOU. You may print and download materials and information from this Website solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information and that you do not distribute or further disclose such materials and information. If you wish to distribute or display the materials and information found on this Website or to use such materials and information for commercial purposes, you may contact SHAML using the contact information set forth below.
- LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. This TOU is only a license and not an assignment or sale. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that SHAML transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to this Website to you or anyone else. You may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein this Website.
- USER OBLIGATIONS. By accessing or using this Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age ((or the legal age of majority) (whichever is greater)) and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information or materials on or through this Website, including, without limitation, when you provide information via a Website registration or submission form. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this Website. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and this Website is solely at your own risk. SHAML is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet or another global communication network.
- You may be required to register to use certain areas or functions available through this Website. Each such registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly agreed upon by SHAML. Registration for access to and use of this Website may also require access credentials, such as an email and password, or adherence to other particular access requirements as designated by SHAML in its sole discretion from time to time. You hereby agree to consider your access credentials as confidential information and not to disclose such information to any third party without the prior express written consent of SHAML , which may be withheld in its sole discretion. You shall immediately notify SHAML if you suspect or become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your username and password. SHAML will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure (whether inadvertent or intentional) to comply with these obligations.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All text, graphics, interfaces, photographs, audio, video, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through this Website, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by SHAML and/or its licensors. Except as expressly provided herein, SHAML does not grant any express or implied right to you or any other person, including under any intellectual or proprietary rights. This Website is Copyright © 2017 Shaml Syrian CSOs Coalition and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. Any downloadable or printable information or materials available through this Website, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by SHAML and/or its licensors. SHAML Syrian CSOs Coalition logo, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying SHAML and its programs, products, and services are proprietary trademarks of SHAML , and any use of such marks without the express written permission of SHAMLis strictly prohibited. Another service, product, or company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Additional notices, terms, and conditions may apply to membership, receipt of (or access to) certain materials, participation in a particular program, and/or to specific portions or features of this Website.
- SHAML welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve this Website. By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, “Feedback”) to SHAML , you represent and warrant that such Feedback does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that you have all rights necessary to convey such Feedback to SHAML. In addition, any Feedback received through this Website will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license for SHAML to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such Feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
- • LINKS TO OTHER SITES. SHAMLmay provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web for your convenience. Such other sites are maintained by third parties over which SHAML exercises no control. Accordingly, SHAML expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the information, products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any third party web site or the information, products, or services provided by any third party.
- • LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. Per the license grant above, SHAML encourages and permits (plain) hypertext links to the primary landing page for this Website (http://shamlcoalition.org). SHAML is an organization committed to the highest ethics and standards and therefore, any links to this Website should not suggest that SHAML promotes or otherwise endorses or is affiliated with any third party products, services, programs, causes, campaigns, websites, or information unless SHAML has provided prior written consent for such promotion, affiliation, or endorsement.
- DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. SHAML EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY ABSOLVE AND RELEASE SHAML FROM ANY CLAIM OF HARM RESULTING FROM A CAUSE BEYOND SAMS’S CONTROL. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHAML BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF SHAML HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF SHAML FOR BREACH OF THIS TOU IS CESSATION OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE WHATSOEVER FOR AN AMOUNT NOT EXCEEDING THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SHAML DURING THE PAST SIX MONTHS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Website is controlled and operated by SHAML from its offices within the Republic of Turkey. Any action to enforce this TOU will be brought in the courts presiding in Republic of Turkey, and all parties to this TOU expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts. Any claim you might have against SHAML must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. A printed version of this TOU and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this TOU to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- ENFORCING SECURITY ON THIS WEBSITE. SHAML wishes to keep this Website as a safe and productive resource for all. You, therefore, may not use this Website or any of SHAML’s data, systems, network, or services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including, without limitation, accessing or using SHAML data, systems, or networks in an unauthorized manner, attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a SHAML system or network, circumventing any SHAML security or authentication measures, monitoring SHAML data or traffic, interfering with any SHAML services, collecting or using from this Website email addresses, screen names, or other identifiers, collecting or using from this Website information without the consent of the owner or licensor, using any false, misleading, or deceptive TCP-IP packet header information, using this Website to distribute software or tools that gather information, distributing advertisements, or engaging in conduct that it likely to result in retaliation against SHAML or its data, systems, or network. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this Website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act under the Republic of Turkey law. SHAML reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this Website without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal or unlawful activity on this Website as well as to disclosures required by or under applicable law or related government agency actions. SHAML will also comply with all court orders or subpoenas involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, SHAML reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt operation of or access to this Website, or any portion of this Website in order to protect this Website or SHAML .
- WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this TOU will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by SHAML of any right under this TOU will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. If any part of this TOU is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers, venue, claim, and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOU shall continue in effect.
- • INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of this TOU, including, without limitation, with respect to unauthorized use of SHAML proprietary assets, will cause irreparable injury to SHAML, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and SHAML would not have an adequate remedy at law. You therefore agree that SHAML shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of this TOU. Accordingly, you hereby waive any requirement that SHAML post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to SHAML to enforce any provision of this TOU.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SHAML as a result of this TOU or your utilization of this Website. This TOU represents the entire agreement between you and SHAML with respect to use of this Website, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between you and SHAMLwith respect to this Website. Please note that SHAML reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this TOU and the terms and conditions under which this Website and its offerings are extended to you by posting online a revised TOU or mailing and/or e-mailing notice thereof to you. In addition, SHAML may add, modify, or delete any aspect, program, functionality, or feature of this Website. Your continued use of this Website following any addition, modification, or deletion will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any change to the terms and conditions of this TOU. Accordingly, please review this TOU found at this location on a periodic basis.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this Website or if you are interested in obtaining more information concerning SHAML or permission to use any SHAML content (including any request to reprint),
- please contact US at (communication @shamlcoalition.org).
- (İncili Pınar Mahallesi, Gazi Muhtar Paşa Blv., 27090 Şehitkamil/Gaziantep/TURKY),
- (phone :+905380435152)